Saturday, March 30, 2013

Tattoo Nation Premier Night

Last night in Hollywood,Ca at the Arclight Theater on Sunset Bl. was the official premier of Tattoo Nation at 7pm. Of course I was there. What made the event very special is you had some of the top tattoo artists in the world, top tattoo magazines, other publications and allot of media as well there. But best of all it was a theater full of about 500 family members. It was packed but it felt like a fun family outing with my brothers and sisters only thing its was about 500 brothers and sisters. Nothing but love.
  When the movie started instantly you were hooked just from the quality alone. Then as the story builds you are even more drawn in. I know allot of about Black and Grey tattoos. Ever since I was a around 3 to 4 years old they have been around my life. But this movie really went way in depth on how it became a art form. It was my 3rd time seeing it and each time I lean something new.
   So I would advise everyone to see this film. It is in limited theaters across the country so check out the website for locations. TATTOO NATION

David Oropeza (Producer) – Eric Schwartz (Director) – John Corey (Written by)
Pep Williams being interviewed about his opinion on film Tattoo Nation.
Charlie Cartwright and Jack Rudy.
Badir – Dorys Dee Araniva – Pep Williams – Jeremy Hanna – Spoon Martinez – Danielle Stoddard – and the homies.
Jesse Valadez and Pep Williams

Franco Vescovi and Pep Williams

No comments: